Saturday 15 March 2014

Day-01- Visit to Nagaon, Chaul, Janjira, Nandgaon on 14-Mar-2014

A two days tour from Thane to Nagaon, Chaul, Revdanda, Murud, Janjira is my all time favorite and "quick to get on type' destinations. These places were visited at least 5 times and every time I enjoyed these trips a lot. Vast sea-shores, dense trees along the coast and on the both sides of the narrow and snaky road, coconut water, homely food and typical lake side temples always attracted me to go to these places and Konkan. 

This tour was done with Vijumama, Mami, Sadhana and myself by my Tavera.

Chaul A former city of Portuguese India



Kashid






Sunset at Kashid Beach 
 Nandgaon
Stayed in a home of a local with simple but clean rooms




 A view of Murud from the Palace






No comments:

Post a Comment