Thursday 1 January 1970

Why DY's Traveller Blog?

Travelling has been my passion since my childhood and by God's grace, I got ample opportunities to move around in my country India and other countries. My software and project management profession provided many opportunities to move around places in India and other countries. 

Mantra to continue with this passion is :

"Travel, fly and voyage for tourism and pilgrimages to enjoy life !!!"

On my favorite Royal Enfield Classic 350


In India, I have been travelling since my childhood in various states and Uniion Territories of India, namely, Maharashtra, Andaman Nicobar, Andra Pradesh, Delhi, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Keral, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Orisa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Predesh and Uttarakhand.

My stay in Dublin (Ireland), Warrington (United Kingdom), New York (USA) enabled me to move around some beautiful places in these countries and some European countries viz. France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland.


As a president of PMI Mumbai Chapter, I got opportunities to attend conferences in Bangkok  (Thailand), Bali (Indonesia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Hong Kong, and Orlando (USA). 

The passion to visit more and more places continues and still strong.   Hope will able to visit far East States of India, Kailash Manas Sarovar, Istambul, Italy, Greece and so on.


Hope you will find my experience interesting and useful ....!!!