Sunday 10 February 2019

Visit to Timonium Motorcycle Show on 10 Feb-2019

Ankit, Priyanka, Sadhana and DY visited the Timonium Motorcycle Show at Lutherville, MD, USAshow on the same day of arrival from India to Towson, MD, USA.  I found myself very lucky to have look at hundreds of bikes in the last  1 hour and 30 minutes of the closure of the show. I had been to New Hope, PA, USA in 2014 village to enjoy season's fall and was astonished with a variety of bikes fantastically decorated on the main street of New Hope,  on a busy Sunday in summer. But the Timonium Feb-2019 show proved to be beyond my dreams



Right from the childhood I have been true lovers of bikes and cars. I started riding on Royal Enfield since I was around 16 years old and the passion continues even at the age of 61 years. For me this in international show proved to be a great opportunity to have look at not only 2-wheeler bikes,but 3-wheeler bikes and 4-wheeler desert vehicles also.

Remembering my  own Royal Enfield Classic 350
I have classified these vehicles into 4 categories

2 comments: